Find the right oils
Engineered with excellent deposit control and thermal/oxidation stability. Delivers great wear protection and engine performance, along with lower emissions and fuel consumption.
- Excellent deposit control and thermal/oxidation stability
- Reduces emissions and fuel consumption
- Improves wear protection and engine performance
- High-temperature stability and enhanced lubrication
- Excellent low-temperature flow
- Available in both 1-quart and 5-quart containers
Click the button below for product availability and purchase Idemitsu products from our distribution partners.
|Appearance||-||Visual||Clear Amber Liquid|
|Density @ 15°C||g/cm3||ASTM D4052||0.848|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C||cSt||ASTM D445||47.6|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C||cSt||ASTM D445||8.50|
|Viscosity Index||-||ASTM D2270||156|
|HTHS Viscosity @ 150°C||cP||ASTM D4883||2.7|
|CCS Viscosity @ -30°C||cP||ASTM D5293||4,309|
|MRV Viscosity @ -35°C||cP||ASTM D4684||12,200|
|Flash Point, COC||°C||ASTM D92||232|
|Noack Volatility||wt%||ASTM D5800||9.2|
Specifications & Approvals
API SN (backward compatible to API SM, SL, SJ, SH)
ILSAC GF-5 (backward compatible to ILSAC GF-4, GF-3, GF-2, GF-1) recommended for all domestic and import vehicles where use of API SN/ILSAC GF-5 performance engine oil is indicated*
*Where SAE 5W-20 is specified. Always consult your vehicle’s maintenance guide for detailed instructions.