Find the right oils
Perfect for next-generation hybrids. An ultra-low viscosity full synthetic, ZEPRO 0W-16 provides outstanding wear protection and fuel efficiency, even under the most severe driving conditions.
- Designed with next-generation technology for hybrid vehicles
- Ultra-low friction and advanced durability anti-wear chemistry provide optimal performance, energy savings, reduced emissions and reduced lubricant consumption
- Helps deliver uncompromised performance and maximum fuel economy
- Exceeds ILSAC GF-5 and API SA/RL requirements for new vehicles under warranty
- Available in both 1-quart and 5-quart containers
Click the button below for product availability and purchase Idemitsu products from our distribution partners.
|Density @ 15°C||g/cm3||ASTM D4052||0.849|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C||cSt||ASTM D445||34.5|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C||cSt||ASTM D445||6.73|
|Viscosity Index||—||ASTM D2270||157|
|HTHS Viscosity @ 150°C||cP||ASTM D4683||2.3|
|CCS Viscosity @ -35°C||cP||AASTM D5293||5,800|
|MRV Viscosity @ -40°C||cP||ASTM D4684||21,300|
|Flash Point, COC||0||ASTM D92||218|
|Flash Point||°C||ASTM D92||230|
|Noack Volatility||wt%||ASTM D5800||13|
|Total Base Number (TBN)||mgKOH/g||ASTM D2896||7.4|
Specifications & Approvals
ZEPRO ECO MEDALIST 0W-16 is recommended for new hybrid (gasoline/electric) vehicle applications specifically engineered to utilize the ultra-low SAE 0W-16 viscosity grade and API SN (SM, SL, SJ) performance category. Always consult your vehicle’s maintenance guide for detailed instructions.